Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Welcome to Main Street

Welcome to Main Street, my Main Street.

After spending many years in the community newspaper business and then leaving before going crazy, I still needed an outlet for pertinent (and not-so-pertinent) comments relevant to what is going on around the world and around my world.

My intention is to offer up personal observations on this site and give you a chance to add your two cents. I may comment on politics, global events, sports, entertainment, society, relationships ... whatever tickles my thought process that day. The comments will range from deep-seated believes to idle thoughts that may serve to open dialogue.

While I desire and encourage your comments, please understand that, at this point anyway, I will approve them before they are posted, so do not expect them to pop up right away. I will be quite liberal in what I allow, as long as the comments are germane to the topic and are not hateful or vulgar.

No comments:

Post a Comment